Representative / Broker Registration

The supplier’s registered representative/Control State Manager may authorize persons to work for the manufacturer within this state; each of whom must be registered with the Alcoholic Beverage Control Division.

Submit to Alcoholic Beverage Control, Attn: Purchasing, P.O. Box 540, Madison, MS 39130-0540 or fax to 601-856-1390.

47-265  |   Registration of Manufacturers Employees/Brokers Workers in State

Representatives and Brokers must obtain a solicitor's permit from the ABC Permit Department.
ABC Permit Department contact information - Phone Number: 601-856-1330.

"A solicitor's permit shall authorize the holder thereof to act as salesman for a manufacturer or wholesaler holding a proper permit to solicit on behalf of his employer orders for alcoholic beverages, and to otherwise promote his employer's products in a legitimate manner............"

Laws and Regulations Regarding Alcoholic Beverages, Beer and Light Wine in Mississippi Ref: (67-1-51.d)

The holder of a Solicitor's Permit is responsible for the actions of persons listed under that permit at all times. It is important to have a working knowledge of the laws and regulations that apply to your business and to cover them with your employees.

All of the ABC laws and regulations can be viewed on-line by visiting the Mississippi Department of Revenue website. Go to and navigate to "ABC" and then "Laws, Rules, and Regulations" to view both the Local Option ABC laws and the MS Administrative Code.

View a list of vendor representatives and brokers currently register in Mississippi​.