Permits (Licenses)


​ABC manages the issuance of some 2,700 alcoholic beverage licenses for package retailers and various types of on-premises retailers. ABC also licenses managers of retail businesses and temporary retailers such as non-profit civic or charitable events.

In order to apply for an ABC Permit, please first sign up for an online TAP account. The application can be completed online through TAP. Applications Forms are also available - these can be helpful to use as a checklist while completing the application process in TAP.


DOR Clinton Office