- Federal/State Employment Taxes program (FSET) - also known as E-Standards or TIGERS - is an electronic file format created by the Federation of Tax Administrators (FTA).
- If you are a provider, software company or accounting firm that submits bulk withholding returns for clients you can submit files electronically through our Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) Server.
- You must register through FSET Support helpdesk for access.
- To register for an FSET Bulk Withholding XML Return setup and access you must request an FSET SFT Registration Form from the Mississippi Department of Revenue FSET Support helpdesk at email address: FSETSupport@dor.ms.gov .
- The format for FSET Return follows FTA/IRS requirements as defined in the FSET Developer’s Guide.
- The FSET Bulk Withholding XML Return file must be in .xml format.
- The maximum file size is 1GB. (Recommend keeping file submission at or below this size)
- A provider, software company or accounting firm can test their FSET XML file format by placing their test file in the SFTP server testing location and sending an email to FSETSupport@dor.ms.gov. requesting testing.
Click here for FSET Development Resources