Replacement Title for Sharkey, Humphreys, Carroll, and Monroe Counties

If you are in need of a replacement title for your damaged motor vehicle for insurance purposes and affected by the recent storms in Sharkey, Humphreys, Carroll, and Monroe counties, you can complete the replacement title application (form 78-006). Write TORNADO on top of the form, provide a lien release and/or power of attorney, if applicable, with a $9.00 fee and mail to the Mississippi Department of Revenue, P.O. Box 1033, Jackson, MS 39215. Our office will expedite the process for you.

Expiration Date