Title Fees Increase Effective July 1, 2010
Mississippi Title Fees increase to $9.00 effective July 1, 2010.
- House Bill 1151 of the Mississippi Legislature 2010 Regular Session provides for an increase in Title Fees.
- For motor vehicles, ATVs, and trailers, fees are increased from $4.00 to $9.00.
- For manufactured homes and mobile homes, fees are increased from $8.00 to $9.00.
- Designated agents may add $1.00 to the transaction as their fee for services rendered.
Fast Track Title Program
- The increase in title fees does not affect the Fast Track title program.
- Fast Track titles will continue to cost $30.00 in addition to the regular title fee, which is $9.00 effective July 1, 2010.
- Fast Track title processing does not change any paperwork requirements.
- Fast Track Application Form
- Fast Track title requests that are not mailed or delivered to the below addresses receive regular processing. The Fast Track fee will not be refunded if the application is not sent to the appropriate address.
Fast-Track Mailing Address:
Hand Delivery Address:
|Mississippi Fast-Track Title Program
P. O. Box 22845
Jackson MS 39225-2845
500 Clinton Center Drive
Clinton, MS 39056