Monday, December 09, 2013
Timber Severance Tax
- There is a severance tax imposed on all timber products produced or severed within Mississippi.
- The tax rates are determined upon type,
quantity or weight of timber products produced.
- The return and payment are due the 15th of the
month next succeeding the month in which the tax accrued.
- 93-100Timber Severance Tax
Laws and Regulations
- Taxpayers whose liability is less than
$3,600 annually may file quarterly reports.
whose liability is greater than $3,600 annually are
required to file monthly.