Mississippi e-file Program for Individual Income Tax Returns
Returns are more accurate and refunds are much faster when you e-file.
- Computer programs quickly catch mistakes before they become problems.
- File now, pay later option. Payment can be delayed until April 15. (You can pay online through TAP! Go here for more information!)
- Direct deposit of individual income tax refunds is only available for e-file returns.
How you can file your return electronically
- Use a tax preparer that is approved in the Mississippi e-file Program(Make sure your tax preparer is approved by the IRS for e-file and signs your Form MS 8453, Mississippi State Declaration for Electronic Filing.)
- File on-line by using an approved on-line service provider. (see list)
|On-Line Filing||2013 Approved Providers For E-file|
- Check the Status of Your Individual Income Tax Refund
- Direct deposit is available for e-file returns
- State Only Filing
- Modernized E-File
- Tax Practitioners and Tax Preparers
- Software Developers
- Information for Software Providers