Office of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) - Product Information
On October 5, 2015 all Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) ordering will move to the Taxpayer Access
Point (TAP). TAP provides online access to your account at any time.
Sign Up for TAP access today!
To learn about the benefits to your business go to www.dor.ms.gov click on the TAP icon and
sign up. For help getting started, call (601) 923-7700.
We will post updates to the News and Notes section of the ABC website. Please check often
for additional information as October 5 approaches.
Streamlined ordering, access to invoices and order history, quick registration and renewals, links
to other tax accounts. Access TAP from a computer, tablet, or even a smart phone!
PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY:
Failure to request future access before September 25, 2015 will result in a delay of your ability to submit ABC Liquor orders after October 5, 2015.
Starting October 5, 2015, ABC Liquor Permits and Liquor Retail Accounts will be available to you on TAP. We need your permission to publish your information so you can access it. Therefore, you should update your TAP profile today to add access to:
- Liquor Permits
- Liquor Orders
- Liquor Product Information
For security reasons, only the person who holds the Master Login for the taxpayer has access to this profile request. The Master Login can submit the request now and be ready to access TAP in October.
Click on "Future Access Request" in the menu bar on the bottom left of the "Home" screen to grant access to your accounts. If additional users need TAP access, the Master Login should add the new logins first, and then complete the future access request.
The first thing to do in TAP on or after October 5, 2015 or before filling out your first order, is to setup your payment source for your liquor account. You must enter your bank account here even if you have one setup already for your Sales tax account.
You will need to provide the bank account routing number and account number you want to use for all ACH Debit transactions that will pay for the liquor you order from the ABC. You now have full control over which bank account ABC will draw funds from to pay for your liquor. You do not need to get approval from the ABC to use a different account.
To setup your Payment Source (bank account):
1. Log into TAP using your TAP user ID and password.
2. Click on the link for your Liquor Retailer account
3. Find the “Setup” link in the upper left corner next to the Payment Source label.
4. Click the Setup link a window will open similar to figure 2 below.
5. Enter your Bank Account type (checking or savings)
6. Enter your bank account Routing number (then your Bank name should fill in)
7. Enter your bank account number (and confirm it, just to be sure with the second box)
8. Click Save and you are set to begin making your first order!___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
General Product List
Select Wine & Spirit List
Special Orders On-Line
Authorized ABC Users Only:
Wholesale Price Lists
Authorized ABC Users Only:
You may download the Excel viewer here, if needed.